Skip to content
Vancouver - Career - Senior Accountant
To prepare complete working paper files with respect to Notice to Reader and Review engagements;
- To prepare corporate and personal income tax returns;
To guide junior level staff to perform bookkeeping (including broker investment write-ups), and
to prepare payroll and sales tax reports;
- To complete tasks and related follow-up in an autonomous manner;
Be able to identify general income tax issues and to consult with superiors for potential income
tax planning opportunities;
- To respond to client queries on matters relating to the files;
- Be able to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed efficiently and effectively;
Possessed proficiency in the use of computer applications such as Caseware, Sage, QuickBook,
Taxprep, Office, Excel and PowerPoint etc.;
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely in written and oral forms;
- Acquired working experience of at least 4 years in a CPA firm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.