Skip to content
Toronto - Career - Supervisor Accountant
- To supervise the completion of working paper files with respect to Notice to Reader and Review engagements, and to review these files;
- To review corporate and personal income tax returns;
- Be able to develop orderly work plan based on mandate scoping, including staffing requirements;
- To ensure mandate budget is being respected and to flag any issues in a timely manner;
5. Acquired in-depth accounting and income tax knowledge, be able to identify semi-complex income tax issues and to consult with superiors
- potential income tax planning opportunities;
- To build, maintain and improve client relationship and to take ownership of the files;
- To demonstrate good time management on all aspects of a mandate and the ability to prioritizing multiple tasks;
- To provide ongoing feedback to staff and to contribute in developing the junior staff;
- To actively participate in training and recruiting activities;
- Possessed proficiency in the use of computer applications such as Caseware, Sage, QuickBook, Taxprep, Office, Excel and PowerPoint etc.;
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely in written and oral forms;
- Acquired working experience of at least 6 years in a CPA firm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.